Recent Posts

Письмо от помощника Президента

From: Ahmed Ali
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,


I am one of the Personal Assistance to the late President El Hadj Omar Bongo of Gabon. I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both of us. I have a substential huge amount of money deposited by Mr President Omar Bongo in a security firm which his son Ali Bango is not aware of it. The Money was deposited three weeks before he died.

I am Presently in London Because i cannot go back to my country for now. As soon as you get in touch with me i will tell you all the modalities that is invovled in this project.


I am waiting for your quick reply to my private email(ahmedali0173@yahoo.com.hk).


My Regards,

Mr Ahmed Ali.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий